Life and Money Headline Animator

ShareThis

Wednesday

Changing Jobs

I have been working in night shift for almost 10+ year now. So when I got a chance to work in day shift in this job I jumped at the idea and accepted the offer. This meant leaving Sadee delhi ( gurgaon actually) and moving to Hyderabad. I had never been to Hyderabad in the past and the day I came for interview was my first encounter with the city of Nizams.

But changing jobs was easy. The tough part has been after that getting admission for the kids in school, finding a house to live and a hundred other expenses associated with moving.

Although we have moved a lot in the past. Delhi---Mumbai---Delhi---Kolkota--Delhi--Gurgaon and now to Hyderabad. This is the first time we have moved with a school going kid and a toddler with us. More on these experiences in the next blog. Got to sleep in night so that I can be in office in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment