Life and Money Headline Animator

ShareThis

Friday

Emergency Fund-II


So continuing my monologue on financial emergency let us look at what can constitute a financial emergency, but before that let us look at what in my opinion not a financial emergency J
1.       The new i-phone/ipad/blackberry... whatever
2.       An evening at a night club
3.       Jimmy Choos
4.       Membership to the Gym

The surprising part is so many time the money we are saving for a rainy day is used for things that we justify as “” OH BUT I NEED IT””, while what we should be saying “” <^&*  do I really need it?
I think if we are able to ask this question every time we are swiping the credit card or opening our wallet to take out crips MGs, we will be able to start first baby steps towards financial Nirvana J J J
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment