Life and Money Headline Animator

ShareThis

Sunday

A Wise Old Man

I got a message today from an old friend who wanted to know what will happen to markets in next 1 month, 3 month and 12 month. As always I do not have an answer to this question but I enjoy the feeling that somebody thinks that I know the answer. 
This reminded me of an instance when similar question was posted to the wise old Mr. J.P. Morgan.
Q: So Mr. Morgan what do you think markets will do? ( Or some thing similar)
Mr. Morgan took a deep breath, paused and then answered as only a wise man can

“Well I Think It Will Fluctuate!"

I don't think any answer could be better and more accurate about what the markets will do next. I think till date this is the most perfect answer to that eternal question " What will the markets do?"

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment