Life and Money Headline Animator

ShareThis

Saturday

100th Post Of My Blog

This is the 100th post on my blog, I never thought I will reach this milestone. I started with the intention of sharing money and life stories that I encounter. 
The journey have been bumpy; not very different from the BSE Sensex. During the course of these hundred posts I have learnt a few things and have made some good friends in the cyberspace. 
I would like to thank all my readers who have been reading and commenting on the blog, bigger thank to those who have started following it or have subscribed.
And the biggest thank to those who forward it to there friends and are making it more popular.
My style is still evolving and I cannot tell how eagerly I wait for a response or comment on the postings so please be generous in commenting on the blog.
Please keep on coming back and we will keep on learning from each other. 
I want to dedicate this post to my late grandmother who taught me a lot about  money and they were great lessons coming from an illiterate lady. Mind you she was illiterate but still very wise, while a lot of the people I meet today are highly qualified but still lack wisdom and my friends as my granny said education, knowledge and wisdom are three different things.
Go figure.
As always thanks for reading :) God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. It is very difficult to predict where are markets headed? but, I feel we may have a little more selling before a decent move higher.
    At some point this market will rally and will rally hard. Remember there are a lot of participants who view this selloff as excessive and based on fear.

    ReplyDelete